Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 4

I'm off to Pilates in a minute. Dinner is ready for my husband to cook when he gets in and my 13 year old will play some xbox. Just got home from work about 5 after doing some shopping for dinner. Have run around cleaning up and now everything is prepared.
I booked the new personal trainer last night. She is coming on Saturday. She can train the 3 of us which is pretty exciting. I am looking forward to meeting her and seeing what she is like and what ideas she has.
My commitment on Face book has been successful so far. I have thought of many excuses today to not go to Pilates but because it is only on again tomorrow at 10.30 and Thursdays are my day for doing admin work and then it is on again on Saturday morning, I have to go tonight so I can fulfill my public commitment. And it feels so good to stick to something.
I best be off, dont want to be late.
Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment