Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day 1

Today is day one in my forty ninth year. I have been starting journals for years and they all sit gathering dust on my extensive bookshelf. One day someone will throw them away and that will be that. So this year I am putting my journal out into the universe and if someone taps into it so be it and if no one does then so be it. I am planning some major changes in my 49th year and I am also employing this blog to support me thru these incredible changes.
Changes that I know will occur.
1. I am to become a grandmother at the end of November. This has already created profound changes in my life. The changes in my relationship with my daughter being huge but not at a level obvious to all. My daughter and I have had a wonderful relationship, not without its bumps and bruises but without bitterness and rancor that some mother/daughters experience. This close relationship has deepened, sharing in the mother daughter wisdom of extending ourselves into the next generation at a cellular level.
2. I am going to share a journey of weight donation. Recently I discovered that if we use the word "loss" in regard to shedding unwanted kilos then we spend all our time looking for them as we would our keys or purse if we lost them. To change my thinking I shall engage in the thought process of donating weight to the universe. I also plan to engage in NLP to help me donate this weight...more on that later.
3. Menopause. Well I'm not quite there yet but I'm not far away and over the next year I'm sure there will be some profound changes

So a little about me.

I am 48 years old and have lived in England, Ireland, Africa and Australia.
I am married to my beautiful husband. We have been married for 16 years
I have been married before. My eldest 2 children are to my first marriage
My son is 24 and my daughter who is having a baby is 22
My youngest son is 13 and he is from my second marriage.

I work part time in a business with my husband, mainly a managerial role/admin/payroll
And I have been studying over the last 5 years and am now a counsellor.

I celebrated my 48th birthday yesterday with my family and some friends. It was a gorgeous spring day and I enjoyed it immensely. This birthday brought with it the winds of permanent change of which I will embrace.

Welcome to my journey

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment